PROFESSIONAL CHAUFFEUR / DRIVER
T-Star Luxury Ground Transportation is actively seeking Full-Time and Part-Time applicants for the position of a professional Chauffeur.
- Excellent earning potential; Compensation consists of a base hourly wage + tips
- Company subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Planning with Company 401K Plan
- Family friendly work environment
- Applicants must be 25 years old or older
- Must have a VALID Driver's license with a (F) For-Hire Endorsement
* (F) endorsements can be obtained by visiting a local driver service center. Applicants must pass a vision screening and a knowledge test.
To prepare for the knowledge test, you should carefully study the entire driver handbook.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Possess knowledge of the Memphis-metro geographical area
- Must have good reading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Chauffeur must have knowledge of the mobile phone app technology of today's Android and/or IOS smartphones to receive work orders and job updates in real-time via our company mobile app
- Chauffeur must know how to operate a GPS navigation device.
- Willing and able to provide customer service at the highest level
- Presents a neat and well-groomed professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctual, demonstrating dependable attendance patterns
- Well rested and alert when reporting for duty
- Able to make sound and quick decisions
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work well with others and report problems or potential problems to management
- Able to sit for long periods of time, while operating a vehicle with attention to safety
- Able to see and hear clearly, both during the day and at night
- Able to speak English in a manner easily understandable by customers and co-workers
- Able to write clearly and accurately
- Able to lift and carry baggage weighing up to 40 lbs.
T-Star's wide range of amenities and services attract clients of the highest caliber.
- Chauffeur will operate vehicles in a fleet of well-maintained, late-model luxury sedans, SUVs, Sprinter vans, stretch limousines, and buses with GPS tracking.
All Applicants Must Apply In Person
Office Hours: M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm
5560 East Raines Road, Memphis, TN 38115