PROFESSIONAL MOTOR COACH DRIVER
(Little Rock, AR)
T-Star Luxury Ground Transportation is actively seeking Full-Time and Part-Time applicants for the position of a professional Motor Coach Operator for our Little Rock, AR location.
Compensation consists of a Base Hourly Wage + Tips & Bonuses
- Excellent earning potential; average annual earnings of $45,000 +
- Family friendly work environment
- Company subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Training and On-going Safe Driver Bonuses
- Our Charter Drivers consistently receive very generous Tips and Gratuities
- Applicants must be 25 years old or older
- Must have a VALID Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a (F) For-Hire Endorsement
* (F) endorsements can be obtained by visiting a local driver service center.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Must have and must maintain a clean driving record
- Possess knowledge of the Little Rock, AR geographical area
- Must have good reading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to provide customer service at the highest level
- Presents a neat and well-groomed professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctual, demonstrating dependable attendance patterns
- Well rested and alert when reporting for duty
- Able to make sound and quick decisions
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work well with others and report problems or potential problems to management
- Able to sit for long periods of time, while operating a vehicle with attention to safety
- Able to see and hear clearly, both during the day and at night
- Able to speak English in a manner easily understandable by customers and co-workers
- Able to write clearly and accurately
- Able to effectively operate an Electronic Logging Device via a mobile app on a cell phone
- Able to lift and carry baggage weighing up to 40 lbs.
T-Star's wide range of amenities and services attract clients of the highest caliber.
- Chauffeur will operate vehicles in a fleet of well-maintained, late-model luxury charter buses equipped with GPS tracking.
- Chauffeur must have basic knowledge of the mobile phone app technology of today's Android and/or IOS smartphones to receive work orders and job updates in real-time via our company mobile app
- Chauffeur must know how to operate a GPS navigation device.
All Applicants Must Apply In Person
Please call (901) 853-5466 to schedule a date/time to submit an application.
Applications will be accepted Thursday - Sunday